Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Day 1 Continued...

 
 
I Taught two classes today. First one was a Graphic 45 layout and everyone had a great time making their page. It was quite a relaxed class with lots of metal charms and Imaginarium designs chipboards. They had to do some masking using prima mixed media elements.
 



 
 The evening class was a full on mixed media canvas. I had 45 ladies in the class and it was great, the room was really buzzing. With lots of laughter once they started blowing their inks and flicking their paint, not everyone finished, but we have time tomorrow to get it finished.


 
 
 
 
 
 
Most only have to glue their cogs on. They all were amazing, happily stepping out of their comfort zone and really getting stuck in. Wish I could have taken more photos but I just didn't have time.



So time for bed, as my first class tomorrow morning is 32 ladies at 8.30am... which is in 7 hours time.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment