Friday, January 01, 2016

Mon Amour Cards

Hello Everyone
Graphic 45 are sharing some cards I made using their lovely "Mon Amour" collection.
I decided to share them here too.

As soon as I saw my bundle of Mon Amour paper I knew I wanted to make lots of projects using this collection.
 
 
The first project I used it for was my Graphic 45 cards. I have a group of Ladies who join me each month for my card class and I like to challenge them.  I decided to make two circle easel cards. 

Circle Easel Cards are quite simple to make. All you do is make a regular easel card, but cut a circle for the front of your card rather than a square. I chose some lovely lace for the edge of my circle just to neaten up the edge.

There are so many wonderful images in this collection and one of the great things about cards is the fact that you can fussy cut lots of bits and pieces and layer them on your card.

I cut lots of roses and leaves from Dearest Darling, along with images from My Beloved. It was just a case of working out how everything would fit on my card and filling any bits in with more roses and leaves. I just added some chipboard from Imaginarium Designs and metals from Seriously Scrapbooking to finish my cards.


Thank you for reading my blog. For more inspiration make sure you visit Graphic 45's Blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment